Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where is Summer going

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it is almost August. My summer is going by so fast. Cheer leading has already started, and a little over a month before school starts. We are getting schedules and learning who there teachers are. I will have three in school come September. Wow only one left with me at home:) Hopefully I will get to stamp more, but with this little one, I don't know about that.
Love you Lissa.

I will hopefully be getting the new catalog soon. It has been shipped, but I am waiting!!!!!!!
I was told all the stamp sets are die cut already. Just like the Spring mini ...all you had to do was punch out and stick on. no more cutting!! Yea!!!!

I will let you know as soon as I get my copy. Everyone can look.

Happy Stamping,
Jenn

No comments: