Sunday, July 20, 2008

This week.....

I am sorry to have been gone so long. I had VBS at my church all week and I had almost 100 kids everyday. Then I came home with any where between 2 and 5 extra kids a day. My husband had a softball game every night and I couldn't miss one because they were in the second round of the play offs.

Mybusy week is now over. We went food shopping for the first time this month....everyone is so happy. Mowed the lawn, cut bushes down at my father-n-laws (which I had to stop-they were in the evergreen family and I am allergic), took the kids for a walk, which we had to cut short due to a bear sighting. Yes, we have more bears in town than my sister-n-law in PA.

Now we are just relaxing. I will get back to stamping and will try to post new pictures, my camera also died this week.

So stay tuned...


Happy stamping,
Jenn

No comments: